quinta-feira, 11 de junho de 2015

Some days I really don't know how to feel... I just feel sad.  I'm not even really shore if it's sadness or I'm just feeling empty... there is just so many things going wrong in so many ways,.. people keep telling "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE" put  nothing seems to be happening.... I hate school, I don't have any friends, my family is so fucking complicated.... I'm just so tired and done... nobody seems to care ether...   I know that there are so many people with real problems that deserve more attention but... I think I just wanted someone there for me...
the last 2 year just killed me... i lost everything and everyone I loved, and I'm trying! I really i'm trying to stay positive but its really hard! I just want 1 good thing to happen... something that will make a difference..

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário